[BITList] Sardar

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 13:34:06 BST 2008

Santa Singh and Banta Singh were walking home from the pub.
Santa says to Banta, 'I can't be bothered to walk all that way.'

'I know,' says Banta, 'but we've no money for a cab and we've missed
the last bus home.'

'We could steal a bus from the depot,' Santa suggests.

They arrive at the bus depot and Santa tells Banta to go in and get a
bus while he keeps a look-out.

After shuffling around for ages, Santa shouts, 'Banta, what are you
doing? Have you not found one yet?'

Banta shouts back, 'I can't find a No. 91'

'Oh Wahe Guru, you thick sod, take the No. 14 and we'll walk from
the roundabout

ooroo

If you don't hear the knock of opportunity - build a door.

Anon.