[BITList] The Front Fell Off

HUGH MCINTYRE chakdara at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 10 15:00:53 BST 2008

Colin,

I believe that was actually a comedy show sketch, but damned funny all the same.  BBC TV have Bird and Fortune who do basically the same thing, sending ill-informed spokesmen up something rotten.

How are things in the USA nowadays?  I'm in correspondence with a forthright lady in Chicago about USA politics - we "met" through finding out we are not related in a genealogy website.  Not much in the way of controversy, however, since we seem to be 90% in agreement about the state of the universe.

Regards,