[BITList] Change of reply address.

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 14:53:15 BST 2008

G'day folks,

I have over the last few days had some msgs sent in reply to my msgs
to the list, come direct to me and not the List.

This was not my intention when  set up the List.

I have just checked out the List 'settings' and changed one of the
settings.

When you reply to any msg sent to you from this List, your reply will
now go to the List.

Should you want to send a private reply to the sender, then it is now
up to you to ensure that that is what happens.

ooroo

If you don't hear the knock of opportunity - build a door.

Anon.