[BITList] Final Warning

fredmno at aol.com fredmno at aol.com
Sun Sep 7 11:16:09 BST 2008

Salaams,
???????????? as I've indicated to a couple of you I'm now on a final warning from JP, the man is totally delusional as Hugh has already indicated to me. If he'd taken time to read my mail he would have seen that my appeal for less moderation and more leeway as to what topic he would have seen that I'd said it was my final word on the subject, I've given up. What cracked me up was that he declared that I'd had more than my fair share of say so, I reckon by volume my input to the topic is about a tenth of his but obviously as owner and moderator his say so outweighs not only mine but everybody else's, rather like the 'its my ball and I'm off syndrome'! I've just come in from moving the horses to their winter paddock and our wood has just started to arrive, bloody hell summer wasn't half here today gone tomorrow this year. I suppose you'll be dragging the shorts out of the cupboard down under and giving the Barbie its MOT, hope yours is better than ours was!