[BITList] Re : T

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 00:21:39 BST 2008

G'day Fred,

On 01/09/2008, at 1:57 AM, fredmno at aol.com wrote:

<< I'm adding myself as I'm experiencing all sorts of problems this
 > end, most probably all my own doing. Its obviously not Terrorists
 > as that would be an admission that we were wrong, we weren't.

Exercising the mind is a great occupation. Keep at it. You will find
that it is pretty obvious.

 > I still can't think what it could be, does is describe us as a
 > collective group or does it refer to the company that we once
 >worked for?

Both!  :-)

 > By the way do you want me to contact those that showed an interest
 > in joining the group John or do you want to look after it?

It would 'not be done' if I did it. It might be thought that I was
poaching.

So, I won't do it.

But, I can't control what others do or say so I will leave it up to
others

<< Yet another by the way, I see from 'The Week' a periodical sold by
the 'Telegraph' dated 23rd August that the forger and tunneler, Eric
'Digger' Dowling has died aged 92, he trashed the film 'The Great
Escape' which told the story of the Tom, Dick and Harry tunnels and
the subsequent shooting of fifty of those recaptured saying that it
trivialised the memory of the dead. He was a sergeant observer and his
part was played by Donald Pleasance. >>

Like you, I suspect, I learnt many years ago never to believe what is
shown in movies.

After all, the US won the war didn't it?

I hear that the US want to remake the story of the Dambusters. What
next?

ooroo

If you don't hear the knock of opportunity - build a door.

Anon.