[BITList] frogs legs and chips

realm33 at msn.com realm33 at msn.com
Fri Oct 17 23:44:54 BST 2008

excellent fred, how neatly you describe la belle france. pls tell me all, at your convenience a la emile zola, I find it fascinating.

wow, expat brits caught in a pinzer movement between spain and UK - and can't speak the language, not too clever!

how is it that you have no increase in UK pension for 10 years? I get one every year - I live in the asshole of the world, so I need the compensation

uk and france are in the eu - but there is no pension agreement?   probable because the uk guvmin knows you get a handsome french pension!

enjoy the frogs legs and chips

colin t