[BITList] le maison

realm33 at msn.com realm33 at msn.com
Fri Oct 17 15:23:10 BST 2008

yo lad

that was really funny fred -  LOL

I moved here to commence my sentence in France in 1991, the tunnel is nearing completion!

the other day you told me about the high cost of living in france, but you haven' t yet responded to my question about the benefits and delights of living there.?

colin t

PS     where is Dept #36 Indre in relation to say, Paris?