[BITList] Fleet Lists

fredmno at aol.com fredmno at aol.com
Sun Oct 5 09:50:49 BST 2008

Salaams,
???????????? if its of any assistance to anyone the BI Fleet Lists from September 65 through to March 71 are to be found at www.merchantnavyofficers.com, there is also a Commodores List up to 1962, I got the impression from Derek Ings that I've covered the whole period from when these lists appeared, there are none predating or after including the Commodore List, sorry Tom in Gympie. Should anyone know any differently let me know and I'll chase it up.