[BITList] harry f

realm33 at msn.com realm33 at msn.com
Sun Oct 5 00:56:09 BST 2008

folks

mention of ceo harry fowler has reminded me that he was ceo chindwara when I was 3eo there in 1963.

harry lived on anlaby road, hull I believe - very nice guy. I also seem to remember reading that he had passed away abt 5 or 6 years ago.

the 2eo was wee willie patterson; the old doctor onboard used to get willie pewking (and I mean -pewking) drunk most nights when we were in port on the east african coast.

I don't remember the names of anyone else onboard...............!

colin t