[BITList] ok, jaque

realm33 at msn.com realm33 at msn.com
Fri Oct 3 00:32:45 BST 2008

you are right, ron

al quaida not needed - usa self destructing before our eyes without outside assistance; a la soviet union!

but the madness goes on - included (amongst many others) in the latest $700 billion bailout plan for wall street are provisions for a manufacturer of childrens wooden arrows, companies whose emplyees go to work on a bike, some millions more for alaskan fisherman affected 20 years ago by the exon valdez oil spill and companies making rum in puerto rico, etc. all this is probably unbelievable to the outside world, but to us in the usa - it is business as usual!

yes thanks, we are fine; we evacuated because of the hurricane but suffered no damage.

je suis ok, jaque!

rgds

colin t