[BITList] Things to Worry About

fredmno at aol.com fredmno at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 13:33:01 GMT 2008

Salaams,
??????????? I'd hate you all to be sat round thinking you had nowt to worry about so here are the latest from 'The Week'. Women who over indulge in drinking coffee are at a far greater risk than their sisters who don't that their breasts will start to shrink recent research from Scandinavia has shown, who the hell funded that little gem, the Tea Council? More research has proved that binge drinkers are at risk from getting senile dementia at an earlier age than those who don't, one assumes the second group spill most of theirs! Health benefits from drinking the odd couple of glasses of red wine have now been cast in doubt because researchers have found that wines from the old countries are contaminated with potentially high levels of heavy metals, note the key word and it appears in all the research done is potential in this case. Oh, and here's the final cracker, Men are more likely to be unfaithful than women and we don't trust them either, as it takes two to tango I can't fathom how they came up with that one! Sadly men none of these are untrue, what I would like to know is who the hell funds the institutes that carries out the research, more to the point who could give a monkeys ass!