[BITList] One who got away.

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 03:51:14 GMT 2008

G'day folks,

On 30/11/2008, at 12:16 PM, ihea wrote:

 > I have the full address, but was reluctant to show it on an open
line.
 > If you, personally want it, then let me know a secure address

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 10:03:22 -0000, HUGH wrote

 > I know, it doesn't work.  I guess the second half was xxx-ed to keep
 >it secure.

To use a phrase that was said to me innumerable times while I was in
the BI, "It is not done" to post peoples email addresses in a List,
when they are not part of that List. They might not like it, if they
found out.

If anyone had asked me in a pvt msg I would have supplied it.

ooroo

If you don't hear the knock of opportunity - build a door.

Anon.