[BITList] Fw: POINTS WEST NEWSLETTER - OCTOBER EDITION

David Harvey bison at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 25 01:54:46 GMT 2008

Following Mike's email relating to the Fremantle Yard of Austal Ships I thought the attached article may be of interest to those who visited the yard. Also note that a Western Australian company is building ships for the US Navy, albeit at a subsidiary yard in the US to comply with American law. Where is the Royal Navy? We are happy to build ships for our Colonial Masters.

One of these ships was used to transport Australian and United Nations troops to East Timor a few years ago.

Dave