[BITList] Greetings

James Slater james.slater at zen.co.uk
Fri Nov 21 16:44:55 GMT 2008

Salaams,

Received a call from Bill Forrester yesterday about a Doxford service book
that I have.

I knew that I had spoken to somebody at the Engineers reunion in September
and that they wanted to borrow it but I couldn't for the life of me remember
who it was - until Bill phoned.  Problem was he needs it for Monday and
there is no way the Royal Mail was going to get it from Rochdale to
Chapel-le-Street by Monday so I decided to deliver it by hand.  To say he
was surprised when I knocked on his door at 9.30 this morning is an
understatement.

Glad to say that it was just what he was looking for and is the answer to a
prayer.

Best regards to one and all,

James