[BITList] Absolutely

fredmno at aol.com fredmno at aol.com
Thu Nov 20 08:23:58 GMT 2008

Salaams,
???????????? my fourpen'orth! It was only recently that I discovered where our masses of mindless morons picked up on the use of 'absolutely', yes folks it was an American detective show called CSI, they also are guilty of introducing 'Guys' as a collective term for both females and males, mind you does anyone remember that absolutely has only replaced 'actually' and 'basically'. My two nerve grating expressions are 'drawing a line in the sand' and 'its time we put all this behind us and moved on' both used ad nauseum as excuses for ministerial cock ups. Whilst I'm in full flow isn't it about time that the media stopped giving air time to politicians in general, why bother with interviews at all when all their response are is to platform their political beliefs, blame others that went before and never give a straight answer that pertains in any way to the original question, also the first name usage and hale hearty, well met attitude drives me to distraction. Anyway I've vented my spleen, 'its time to move on'.
????????????? I'll leave you with a question, why is it that fresh milk now lasts nearly as long as 'Long Life'? Is it radiated?
?????????????????????????????????????????????? BR Fred, still lost, and skint, in France