[BITList] Frozen Pensions

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 01:24:44 GMT 2008

G'day folks,

Just read the comments at the bottom of the article.

ooroo

Begin forwarded message:

From: "James Nelson" <rainbowfarmau at yahoo.com.au>
Date: 19 November 2008 7:10:15 AM
To: "bep at yahoo" <bep at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [bep] Fw: Priority Email Broadcast

The original message was from Tony Bockman. I have made the long url
into a
tinyurl to make it easier.

Some slight editorial changes in this copy.

James

--------------------------------------

Today's Expat Telegraph has an article by Ava Hubble on the ECHR
decision. At the end of the article is a "have your say" link. If you
feel like doing that, click on the link below to access the article,
which is a good read, then do as they ask, have your say. Let's see if
we can get a few thousand comments posted just to show that we,
along with the CABP, are engaged on this topic! Let's show 'em!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk:80/global/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=&xml=/global/2008/11/13/expats-frozen-pension.xml&source=EMC-exp_14112008

The URL above should have 139 characters, all on one line. If you have
difficulty, Try this one with 25 characters, all on one line.

http://tinyurl.com/6lwug2

Thanks in advance for your cooperation - and good luck!

Tony Bockman
Chairman,CABP

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1)Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar
A frozen pension is a stolen pension.

http://www.pension-parity-uk.com/
MARKETPLACE
 From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
format to Traditional
RECENT ACTIVITY
Visit Your Group
Ads on Yahoo!