[BITList] My Sincere Apologies

Colin t realm33 at msn.com
Sat Nov 15 23:56:26 GMT 2008

My Sincere Apologies To Everyone

Over the past few months I have forwarded some inappropriate pictures and jokes
To friends who I thought shared the same sense of humor.

Unfortunately this wasn't the case and I seem to have upset quite
A few people who have accused me of being sexist and shallow.

If you were one of these people, please accept my sincerest apologies.

>From now on I will only post or send e-mail with a cultural or
Educational content such as old monuments, nature and other interesting topics.

Below is a picture of the Pont Neuf Bridge in Paris .  It is the oldest bridge
In Paris and took 26 years to build.  It was completed in 1604.

colin t