[BITList] Just thought I'd copy you orrible lot with mine to the B of E

fredmno at aol.com fredmno at aol.com
Thu Nov 13 11:16:07 GMT 2008

Dear Sir,

              Would
it be possible to restrain our respected Bank of England governor, along with
his four riders of the apocalypse from venturing forth in public and making
further announcements? He successfully managed to talk the pound versus any
other currency that I can think of down yesterday to such an extent that we,
retired persons living abroad, are now trying to live off our pensions that are
now almost at a worthless level. Please don’t insult our intelligence either by
indicating that its driven by market forces, we now do not need reminding how corrupt
they are. Where I live we have some retired ex British Government employees who
reckon they deserve preferential treatment by our governme
nt and need a
discretionary top up, may I respectfully suggest that my own private pension
still has a few bob left in it and you could kindly drop Gordon a line on my
behalf and tell him that its now worth that little he’s welcome to it.

                                                       Respectfully Yours

                                             C2
Fred Waddington STD in France