[BITList] Hard to Believe

fredmno at aol.com fredmno at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 13:55:06 GMT 2008

Salaams,
???????????? I find it difficult to believe what John cut and pasted re France's war dead. I have never visited the mass war graves of northern France but however I do intend to visit the cemetery at Evere in Belgium where my Uncle John is buried next March/April and may take in some of the other cemeteries on my way back south. Why I express surprise is because the village cemeteries round here are absolutely immaculate, well maintained and show no sign of vandalism that one associates with British cemeteries, I'll have a word with a retired Colonel that lives in our village, see if its the same all over, the last conversation I had with him was about Dien Bien Phu and his disgust at his countrymen was most decidedly evident.
? ? ? ? ? ?? I noticed in my latest TV guide that a programme that's being shown tonight on BBC 2 is supposed to reveal to the British public the perfidious nature of the Russians! Goodness me, it actually tells all on the non aggression pact that Stalin signed with Herr Hitler in 1939, for your information this secret according to the speel wasn't discovered until the ninties, does anybody actually believe this crap? Then again it might divulge the names of the cleaning ladies I suppose.