[BITList] Am I Lucky? And what, exactly, is a "consultation" Prize anyway?

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 12:55:16 GMT 2008

G'day folks,

Its looks as if I won't require my UK Pension anymore - or will I?

This just arrived.

Dear E-mail Bearer,

This is to inform you that your email has won a consultation prize of
the UK National Lottery EMAIL DRAW held October 10th, 2008.

Your email has won you £1,000,000. Great British Pounds.

To claim your prize, contact the appointed claims Agent Morris Minnor
with your file Number KTU/9023118308/03. REFERENCE NUMBER:Uk/9420x2/68
ticket number 6750617259356460902,serial number 67749137002 and with
the following details listed below.

Contact him via email immediately within the next 24hrs of receiving
this Notification of prize.

1. Full name................
2. Present Address..........
3. Country..................
4. Telephone Number.........
5. Fax Number...............
6. Marital Status...........
7. Age......................
8. Sex......................

Mr. Morris Minnor Head Winning Claims Dept.
Email: uklotto.claimscenter at gmail.com
Tel: 44 704 572 5789

Congratulations once again.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs Grace Moore
Uk National Lottery Board
UNITED KINGDOM.

ooroo

If you don't hear the knock of opportunity - build a door.

Anon.