[BITList] interesting bit of flying

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 07:48:06 GMT 2008

G'day folks,

On 07/11/2008, at 8:29 PM, Bill and Diana wrote:

<< Sad to say, we may all have been duped again.  It's surprising what
can
be done with model aircraft and digital videos these days. >>

I have been sent this video from 8 different correspondents.

It is a current thread on a few Lists that I am on.

I have yet to see anyone say that it is a fraud.

Consider the aircraft.

It obviously has a very high power to weight ratio. It would appear to
me that the pilot could put the aircraft in a climb and it would keep
going up.

ooroo

If you don't hear the knock of opportunity - build a door.

Anon.