[BITList] heaven

realm33 at msn.com realm33 at msn.com
Mon Dec 29 02:10:19 GMT 2008

Two doctors and an HMO manager died and lined up at the pearly gates for admission to heaven. St. Peter asked them to identify themselves.One doctor stepped forward and said, "I was a pediatric spine surgeon and helped kids overcome their deformities."St. Peter said, "You may enter."The second doctor said, "I was a psychiatrist. I helped people rehabilitate themselves."St. Peter said, "You may enter."The third applicant stepped forward and said, "I was an HMO manager. I helped people get cost-effective health care."St. Peter said, "You can come in, too."But as the HMO manager walked by, St. Peter added, "You can stay three days. After that, you can go to hell."(sure am glad we have the best health care in the world - if you can afford it [45+ million can't]