[BITList] Time for a laugh?

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 02:28:46 GMT 2008

Billy was late for school, th teacher asked him why?

He replied, "I had to take our bull to the cow."

The teacher said, "Surely your father could do that?"

Billy replied, "Nope, it has to be the bull."

Paddy goes to the police station, all battered and bloody, two blokes
attacked me and stole my cigarettes he said, can you identify them the
cop asked? sure says Paddy , they were Benson and Hedges.

ooroo

If you don't hear the knock of opportunity - build a door.

Anon.