[BITList] SAVE A SKUNK !!!

realm33 at msn.com realm33 at msn.com
Sat Dec 20 14:44:46 GMT 2008

Save a Skunk!

A married couple was driving home one cold night when the wife asked her
Husband to stop the car. There was a baby skunk lying at the side of the road,
she got out to see if it was still alive and it was.

She said to her husband, "It's nearly frozen to death. Can we take it with us,
get it warm, and let it go in the morning?"

He says, "Okay, get in the car with it."

The wife asks, "Where shall I put it to get it warm?"

He says, "Put it in between your legs. It's nice and warm there."

"But what about the smell?" she asked.

"Just hold it's little nose," he replies.

The man is expected to recover, but the skunk she used to beat the shit out of him died at the scene.