[BITList] annoyed and dara

Colin t realm33 at msn.com
Mon Dec 15 21:46:33 GMT 2008

well said, hugh..

why DO people take this crap - we all know it is wrong.

we had similar crap from some county council in kent earlier this year - exact details escape me.

I emailed the idiots and got a response to the effect that they had recanted and it was "in error"

PS. as I mentioned before - jack edgar was 3eo in dara when I was 4eo.....................anyone know what happened to him

colin t