[BITList] Fwd: Verbatim Confessions of Qasab

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 13:06:26 GMT 2008

G'day Hugh,

On 14/12/2008, at 10:36 PM, HUGH wrote:

<< It is pretty detailed, especially as to names and dates and times.
Is it
genuine? I have no way of telling.  Was it forced?  It certainly wasn't
screwed out a word at a time, that would have taken ages and the result
would have been incoherent. Hmmmmm.  >>

All that I can say is that the doc came out of India where I have
quite a few correspondents. I have no reason not to believe that it is
true.

There are some terms that do appear to have been written by the police
and not by the prisoner.

Forced? Who knows? Probably.

ooroo

If you don't hear the knock of opportunity - build a door.

Anon.