[BITList] Holidays

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 01:22:56 GMT 2008

We were taking six children on a camping trip. I drove the
lead car with our gear, and my husband followed in the
station wagon. At a tollbooth, I realized that we hadn't
divided the cash supply, and my husband didn't have any
money.

I paid a double toll, explaining to the woman attendant,
"I'm paying for the car behind me. He has all those children
and no money."

Without cracking a smile, she replied, "Good! Keep him that
way."

ooroo

If you don't hear the knock of opportunity - build a door.

Anon.