[BITList] Got it at Last

fredmno at aol.com fredmno at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 12:11:34 GMT 2008

Salaams,
             whilst working off my anger cutting wood at the assholes who have reduced my beloved £ to that of a currency below any third world power anyone wishes to come up with, or that of monopoly or even worse than the scrip issued at Disney it finally dawned on me what its all about, its bloody political. Labour decided some years ago that the Scottish Nationalist Party was gaining in leaps and bounds in popularity and try as it may it couldn't redress the balance, so some bright spark in one of those think tanks came up with the idea of Blair and Brown and his cronies 'Lets put this lot in power' was the cry and lets see how much of a mess they can make, well as they say the rest is history and those residing north of the border over the last few years have seen the UK slowly destroyed. There is no way now that they are going to allow Fatty Alex Salmond free reign in Scotland, home rule for Scotland, I don't think so, not in the full knowledge home rule for England would quickly follow and then they get the assholes back, or am I wrong?
                                             BR Fred