[BITList] Old photos of Ports

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 03:07:23 GMT 2008

G'day Hugh,

On 02/12/2008, at 1:33 AM, HUGH wrote:

<< I wouldn't dream of bothering the webmaster of that site - that
would be nitpicking about a minor point in an otherwise excellent
article.  There is one website on our local history run by a lady who
lives just along the road, and I've given up trying to get her to
reply to e-mails, let alone change any of the nonsense she posts. >>

I always report errors or mistakes of fact to WebMasters. If it isn't
brought to their attention how will they ever know?

Speaking as a WM myself, I never get annoyed when errors are pointed
out on my web site. I always respond to any email pointing out errors
etc.

ooroo

If you don't hear the knock of opportunity - build a door.

Anon.