[BITList] Re : T

fredmno at aol.com fredmno at aol.com
Sun Aug 31 16:57:10 BST 2008

 Salaams,
            I'm adding myself as I'm experiencing all sorts of problems this end, most probably all my own doing. Its obviously not Terrorists as that would be an admission that we were wrong, we weren't. I still can't think what it could be, does is describe us as a collective group or does it refer to the company that we once worked for? By the way do you want me to contact those that showed an interest in joining the group John or do you want to look after it? Yet another by the way, I see from 'The Week' a periodical sold by the 'Telegraph' dated 23rd August that the forger and tunneler, Eric 'Digger' Dowling has died aged 92, he trashed the film 'The Great Escape' which told the story of the Tom, Dick and Harry tunnels and the subsequent shooting of fifty of those recaptured saying that it trivialised the memory of the dead. He was a sergeant observer and his part was played by Donald Pleasance.
                                                                          BR FinF

-----E-mail d'origine-----