[BITList] Once more

HUGH MCINTYRE chakdara at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 30 22:06:40 BST 2008

My previous and first message bounced - wrong address, one letter out.  I'm working on the deeper meaning of BIT, but light is slow in dawning.  Leave it with me.  Incidentally, entering BITList in Google produces hundreds of boring entries about bits, etc, as in computing.

Robbo and Tom Gardiner, nice to see your names among the survivors.

I'm listening to The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes.  Very nice.

All this freedom of expression is hard to get used to, but I'll get used to it.  It's too late at night for joined up thinking, so goodnight all.