[BITList] Fw: India-Pakistan Border Closing Ceremony

CT's x50type at cox.net
Tue Mar 23 12:49:05 GMT 2010

India-Pakistan Border Closing Ceremonytrappings of raj - in extremis....................................

Subject: India-Pakistan Border Closing Ceremony

India-Pakistan Border NIGHTLY Closing  Ceremony.

This  is worth your time to watch.  Well, we know there is no love  lost between the two countries.  I'm surprised they ever open  the border.
Both countries have nukes, and both countries have  come close to war a number of times.
The  Wagah border is the only road linking  India and Pakistan . Every night, the border is closed with a most unusual  ceremony.
Only 156 seconds long, it is one of the strangest  things I've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0ue-XGl9c <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0ue-XGl9c> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0ue-XGl9c>