[BITList] Fwd: Irish Virginity Test Kit

Michael Feltham mail at mjfeltham.plus.com
Wed Mar 3 17:24:54 GMT 2010

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ian Moyes
Date: 3 March 2010 14:12:02 GMT
Subject: FW: Irish Virginity Test Kit

Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 17:42:36 -0500

-------Original Message-------

 Irish  Virginity Test Kit

Paddy is  planning to marry, he is, and asks his family doctor how he could  tell if his  bride-to-be is still a virgin.

His doctor  says, "Aye, Paddy, all Irish use three things for what we call a Do-It-Yourself.....

Virginity Test Kit.... A small can of  red paint, a  small can of blue paint  and a shovel."

Paddy  asks, "Aye, and what do I do with these things, doctor?"

The  doctor replies, "Before ye climb into bed on your wedding night,  you paint one of your balls red and the other ball blue .

 If she says, "That's the strangest pair of balls I ever did see..."

 You hit  her with the  shovel.'